Looking into the future of my working career.? - the electrician video sharif
I do not know what I want when I grow up. I am in video games, sports, fun and interest to learn things that I can use in the future. I thought being an electrician like my dad gets paid well and work in mines. What I like is that the electronics are working as an electrician can. But I do a lot of money with computers, because I think the teams are totally the future now and later. But I would say, easy money online with a game that lets you create and assign people to play. What are the classes in high school and college, I can achieve these skills.
3 comments:
Career planning is a conscious process of knowing who we are when we can be sure we are and what we want to be defined in the future. It is an analysis of the career / work, the new options for you. The analysis of the race is on a valid and accurate reading and timely basis ---, talk with people from primary resources and the direct observation of persons who, during the course of their work.
Here are some sites that you can plan your career.
Job Hunters Bible - My favorite. He taught his system to hundreds of people with very good results. Richard N. Bolles, senior professional consultants from the United States, head of the company and is also the author of "What color is your parachute. This book should be available at your local library.
http://www.JobHuntersBible.com
CareerPlanner.Com
http://www.careerplanner.com/
CareerBuilder.Com
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/J ...
U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook
http://www.bls.gov/oco/
ThePrinceton Review Career Quiz - Free. Some 24 short questionnaire focused on the Birkman Method, with suggestions for an interesting race.
http://www.review.com/career/careerquizh ...
The test Rhétia - Clear. Related to the Enneagram
http:/www.9types.com/
Sales Tests
Analyze My Career - aptitude tests, personality tests, interest in the profession, the index companies.
http://www.AnalyzeMyCareer.com
John Holland Self-Directed Search
http://www.self-directed=search.com/
Other signs of ethnic and historic sites
http://www.assessment.com/
http://web.tickle.com/take/online-career ...
http://careerplanning.about.com/mbody.ht ...
http://www.ncda.org/
Peace and good luck!
Go here
> Http: / / moneytreetips.blogspot.com
> Http: / / affiliatestag.blogspot.com
> Http: / / paidforwritedown.blogspot.com
> Http: / / professionallab.blogspot.com
-------------------
Can take you to complete many legitimate free offers on GPT sites. GPT (Get Paid To) websites are good and easy to make money fast free online. A good place is all about them http://www.gptcentral.net/.
Post a Comment