Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Matter For Marriage Invitiation What Does The Size Of A Ring Matter In A Marriage?

What does the size of a ring matter in a marriage? - best matter for marriage invitiation

I have heard so many couples who have problems when buying a wedding ring. The men are said to find something that I am married with a simple gold band and the wife wants to Fort Knox. A larger ring better than marriage? and why so many people loans in 5 minutes, the wedding ceremony. For those of you that has never been to a wedding or the marriage present themselves not long at all with the bride and bridegroom. Does anyone know the ansewers these questions? Why do not some of this money in the future of marriage?

11 comments:

Hayley said...

No, continue to oppose a larger ring, the rules in his love. Marriage is a life with someone, do not extend to your bank account. Wedding obscene become expensive these days, I agree. I think the escape or intimate wedding are your best Paris. Bring your friends and family around you for an All-Inclusive Resort w / a wedding package and is free from stress! At my wedding, we are asking for money instead of gifts that we do not need to be, the ceremony will be small and cheap and go home for a family vacation for our honeymoon. It's perfect, I'm with him ... and that is what matters.

Mee said...

Depending on women who are more materialistic than others. The materialists want to show the wealth and prosperity for an expensive ring ... "My husband makes available."

Honestly, is an absurdity. My friend and I have our wedding rings which are less than $ 100 in total cost. Both are made of wood and silver, and have exactly the same. I think the couple should be interested more interested in the symbolism of love and marriage, not wealth and glamor.

Therefore, apparently not married, right?

chilly said...

My husband and I had a modest wedding and standards-based partnerships.
We focus on our wedding day is that there has been a springboard for the rest of our lives as husband and wife.
We have relaxed the wedding all, comfortable, and our common love and commitment.

I've been to many weddings, which are based on "evidence" that the pair started for the guests. It's about the clothes, hair, music, photography. A little empathesis is striking in the "party of the day for the car, for example, an engagement ring, nails, etc. acryillic marriage as unclean meeting and I personally do not believe that based on past marriages and marriages to true love and happiness.

If you plan to marry a show pony-girl who wants a soda "instead of" marriage ", then go now." Girls are so widespread and cheap and nasty if you ask me.

The Monk said...

Women want something heavy

Violet said...

I was a woman who wanted a nice ring and she got it. I love the ring my husband has chosen for me and I feel very special when I look. That was all. I was so proud to show it. Watch and still the only true luxury in my life I have. I am very good with money and had a large down payment on a house. I am constantly trying to save or save more for us.

The money could be something more practical as our RRSPs, but sometimes a little indulgence is good. This is a good indulgence in my opinion. My husband is very good with his money, so when I got my ring, I felt so special about him. For once, do not be cheap. Allot of women are ashamed of their engagement rings diamonds .... small. I could tell you, but if a group is going quote from other women, what is wrong with the ring.

Since we got married, I do not regret the money spent, and it was him. I never think about what we have done with it. It is the only thingalways reminds me of him .... and is a really good idea. But I'm sure the same could be said that if we are in debt to her. Marriage and money paid. Some couples pay for the marriage after the divorce. Do not laugh, it's true.

I think we need to find a balance. I did not tell him to buy diamond jewelry. I told him that I used to buy a diamond. He refused because he said he would not like. For a diamond of Nice and good price .... Purchase can be used. When a diamond is placed on one side, girls, s-value decreases. People do not want to use the diamonds, but if you more than you could save money and provide a stone. Then, just put the stone in a different environment. To find out what she thinks, that if the size of the diamonds to mind.

One of the best things you can do is go shopping with her ring. Discover their likes and dislikes. This could be why I love my ring is shaped. I choose my options, but the stone it was.

Another thing about the DiamoNDS. I prefer to dance a little diamond of good quality, if you then spit something similar. That's when rock my balls, I think of my husband (Think of other times)

He said he could improve, but I will not sleep with her. This is the ring we were married, and that's what I want for life. I do not know what to update. Maybe I'm sentimental.

Toya Goya Beans!!! said...

My husband and I had no problem with the purchase of rings for each other. Mine is really beautiful .. 1 1 / 2 carat ... They have a 1 / 2 carats. I wanted a simple ring, but I wanted more. All women are not the same. We had a big wedding at all. All our friends, it was 20 something military, and we had a wonderful time.

Fortunately, we have no debts that are paid for our rings and we're happy. Our wedding cost all of $ 500 ... .. lol, and I am very happy.

A larger ring says nothing about their marriage ... wayyy more than that and anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy ..

melouofs said...

Hard to believe people like you that this issue still seems that if a couple with a big wedding in debt, does not refer to the marriage is genuine and that the woman who wants everything.

I think it never happens that many couples can afford a big wedding, and still have money left for anything else. Or that the marriage means nothing in comparison to marriage. People thousands of hudreds to spend your wedding day can always be happy, or he wants a divorce after one year. So it can all go to court. The method of marriage has absolutely nothing to do with the stability of marriage later.

We are a wedding, which I'm sure it would have their opinion, extravagant, but nobody asked him to pay the bill, so why you care? In our situation, I wanted a destination wedding, which will lead to a big case - and I am very happy with this because I know it's wonderful for both of us and our friends and our families will receivevery happy. We can make this marriage, and that's what we want.

I investigate further, the person who thinks spending money to celebrate their wedding with family and friends, is a waste. This is the most important day of his life and as such needs to be addressed. This is a milestone in the life of a human being and deserves the fanfare and accompany these opportunities right in life.

crissype... said...

It is a simple majority of women are in vain that they think the ring is. I think that a ring should be simple and elegant Knox safe. If I love you, and not the money really, it will make no difference.

As for the Before I spend money, but not go overboard. We do everything from dress, which is less than $ 500 in my room a little over $ 3000 and once ready, it is less than $ 10,000. So, if you prefer to plan their future, that to explain it. It is agreed in Ethers or Freak and you know what kind of girl who you really are.

larithd said...

My husband and I have clear bands in white gold that have bought my mother, as our wedding gift. I suggested that the bands in the plane.

larithd said...

My husband and I have clear bands in white gold that have bought my mother, as our wedding gift. I suggested that the bands in the plane.

jalady said...

Some women feel men should spend money on a lot of them.They want to show the richness, even if they are in debt!

Call me, and the weather was nice honeymoon, we can enjoy both, all day.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Financial baskets Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree